Commonwealth Electrical Technologies, Inc. has expanded rapidly with offices in Worcester and Bridgewater, MA.
Our management team has a combined 150+ years of experience managing and executing construction projects of all sizes. Currently staffed at over 150 personnel we have the team to handle all facets of an electrical project. CET provides electrical construction services throughout New England. We have working relationships with banking and bonding companies to handle any size project. Much of our work is in the design/build space.
We will work with the owner or general contractor to design the projects based on the client’s needs and budget. We also have a solar division and provide full installation services for large-scale solar projects.
Working under a licensed electrician learn to assemble and install electrical wiring, conduit and equipment. Proper use of power tools, hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment. Make electrical connections to circuit breakers, switch gear, ground leads, plugs, equipment and other devices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow company policy and procedures and enforce safety regulations under the direction of a Licensed Electrician.
- Assemble and install electrical wiring, conduit, equipment.
- Plan sequence of installation and adjust as needed to meet the construction schedule.
- Experienced apprentice with at least 2 years of work hours
- Must be experienced in commercial or industrial projects
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Valid unrestricted Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass background, drug test and physical and provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Must be able to complete OSHA, CPR, and Safety training provided by CET
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org