Commonwealth Electrical Technologies, Inc. has expanded rapidly with offices in Worcester and Bridgewater, MA.
Our management team has a combined 150+ years of experience managing and executing construction projects of all sizes. Currently staffed at over 150 personnel we have the team to handle all facets of an electrical project. CET provides electrical construction services throughout New England. We have working relationships with banking and bonding companies to handle any size project. Much of our work is in the design/build space.
We will work with the owner or general contractor to design the projects based on the client’s needs and budget. We also have a solar division and provide full installation services for large-scale solar projects.
Prepare sketches or follow blueprints and circuit drawings to determine the proper location of electrical equipment and to insure conformance to electrical and safety codes. Plan sequence of installation and adjust as needed to meet the construction schedule using knowledge to avoid obstruction and activities of other construction workers. Inspect work in progress and test electrical systems to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot faults in electrical systems
- Wire pulling and terminations
- Mount and wire transformers
- Install lighting fixtures, run/bend/mount conduit
- Journeyman License in MA, CT, and/or RI
- Commercial or Industrial project experience
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- OSHA 10
- Must be able to complete OSHA, CPR, and Safety training provided by CET
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to Landersen@comelectrical.com