Commonwealth Electrical Technologies, Inc. has expanded rapidly with offices in Worcester and Bridgewater, MA.
Our management team has a combined 150+ years of experience managing and executing construction projects of all sizes. Currently staffed at over 150 personnel we have the team to handle all facets of an electrical project. CET provides electrical construction services throughout New England. We have working relationships with banking and bonding companies to handle any size project. Much of our work is in the design/build space.
We will work with the owner or general contractor to design the projects based on the client’s needs and budget. We also have a solar division and provide full installation services for large-scale solar projects.
This position will be performing operations and maintenance on new and existing solar projects, as well as testing and commissioning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commissioning large scale solar projects
- I-V curve testing, VOC/ IMP testing, infrared scanning and performance evaluations
- Complete inspections and maintenance of PV systems
- Journeyman License in MA required
- Solar project experience
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- OSHA 10
- Must be able to complete OSHA, CPR, and Safety training provided by CET
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org