Commonwealth Electrical Technologies, Inc. has expanded rapidly with offices in Worcester and Bridgewater, MA.
Our management team has a combined 150+ years of experience managing and executing construction projects of all sizes. Currently staffed at over 150 personnel we have the team to handle all facets of an electrical project. CET provides electrical construction services throughout New England. We have working relationships with banking and bonding companies to handle any size project. Much of our work is in the design/build space.
We will work with the owner or general contractor to design the projects based on the client’s needs and budget. We also have a solar division and provide full installation services for large-scale solar projects.
The Energy Efficiency Specialist will be responsible for conducting energy audits, submitting paperwork to the utility company for incentives, and presenting the project to the client. CET will provide marketing and technical support; the Energy Efficiency Specialist also will be responsible for prospecting and networking to develop business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-site auditing of lighting and/or mechanical systems
- Develop reports and customer proposals
- File all project documents
- Network within industry
- Cultivate and build customer relationships
- Develop/maintain relationships with key vendors
- Experience conducting energy efficiency audits
- Excellent written / verbal communication and documentation abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other office application tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in Lighting or Mechanical sales
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org