Commonwealth Electrical Technologies, Inc. has expanded rapidly with offices in Worcester and Bridgewater, MA.
Our management team has a combined 150+ years of experience managing and executing construction projects of all sizes. Currently staffed at over 150 personnel we have the team to handle all facets of an electrical project. CET provides electrical construction services throughout New England. We have working relationships with banking and bonding companies to handle any size project. Much of our work is in the design/build space.
We will work with the owner or general contractor to design the projects based on the client’s needs and budget. We also have a solar division and provide full installation services for large-scale solar projects.
Review plans, specifications, circuit drawings and onsite conditions to determine the safest and most efficient means to install electrical wiring and equipment with electrical codes, standards and regulations. Provide leadership and training to employees on site. Complete job site paperwork, including; JHAs, payroll records and daily logs. Maintain relationships with the General Contractor, owners, architects and engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage up to 10 electricians/apprentices on a job
- Work with General Contractor and Owner to complete the project on time and on budget
- Complete daily job and safety reports
- Troubleshoot faults in electrical systems
- Wire pulling and terminations
- Mount and wire transformers
- Install lighting fixtures, run/bend/mount conduit
- Journeyman License in MA, CT, and/or RI
- Commercial or Industrial onsite project management experience
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- OSHA 10
- Must be able to complete OSHA, CPR, and Safety training provided by CET
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org