Commonwealth Electrical Technologies, Inc. has expanded rapidly with offices in Worcester and Bridgewater, MA.
Our management team has a combined 150+ years of experience managing and executing construction projects of all sizes. Currently staffed at over 150 personnel we have the team to handle all facets of an electrical project. CET provides electrical construction services throughout New England. We have working relationships with banking and bonding companies to handle any size project. Much of our work is in the design/build space.
We will work with the owner or general contractor to design the projects based on the client’s needs and budget. We also have a solar division and provide full installation services for large-scale solar projects.
Our energy efficiency division is experienced auditing, designing, managing and executing commercial energy efficiency projects of all sizes. Our projects include lighting and mechanical solutions. We assist our clients with the utility company incentive programs to assist with project funding. We deliver solutions that maximize the return on investment for our clients.
The Assistant Project Manager role provides support to the Project Manager and Energy Efficiency team. The Assistant Project Manager will assist with material scheduling, project scheduling, and proper completion of lighting, EMS, and mechanical projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule material deliveries
- Schedule projects with clients and subcontractors
- Meet with customers and ensure proper completion of energy projects
- Ensure timely completion of construction projects
- File all project documents (hard and soft copies)
- Manage employees and subcontractors
- Responsible to track project changes
- Generate owner’s manuals for project close-out
- Develop/maintain relationships with key vendors
- Conduct lighting audits on occasion
- Prepare paperwork for local utility
- Excellent written / verbal communication and documentation abilities.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other office application tools.
- Technical Degree or related field experience. Electrical Journeyman License a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com